Amethyst Sunset Blackberry Shortcake w/ Soaring Strawberry Whipped Cream
June 13, 2016
Dessert at our 8th Anniversary Wine Dinner, this dish definitely left a lasting impact! The ultimate Adirondack winery dessert, this dessert is easier than it look and uses both Amethyst Sunset and Soaring Strawberry!
- 1 1/2 lbs Fresh Blackberries
- 5 tbsps Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 3 cups Amethyst Sunset (blackberry infused red wine)
- 3 cups Soaring Strawberry (strawberry infused white wine)
- 1 Biscuit
- In a medium pan, add fresh blackberries, sugar, Amethyst Sunset. Reduce to thickness and let cool.
- In a separate medium pan, add 3 cups of Soaring Strawberry. Reduce down and add sugar.
- Add heavy cream and Soaring Strawberry reduction in a blender and mix.
- Cut biscuit in half and plate. Add whipped cream and top with blackerry reduction.