- 1 bottle Adirondack Winery Pinot Gris
- 1 bottle Adirondack Winery Orchard Blossom
- 1 cup Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/2 cup White Pear Juice
- 2 diced Granny Smith Apple
- *Optional Green Food Coloring
- *Optional Fresh Rosemary sprig for garnish
Combine the wine, pear juice and diced apples, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours, allowing the ingredients to marinate. When it's time to serve, add the soda and to the container – add a few drops food coloring to get extra festive. Garnish with rosemary before serving and enjoy!
Don't like Pinot Gris? Try it with Adirondack Winery Chardonnay!