Club Member Ticket Price: $58.00 per person (Discounted price valid for up to 2 tickets...that's a savings of $17 off per person or $34 off per couple! If you're purchasing 3-8 tickets, your $34 total discount will spread across all tickets)
- GOLD CLUB Extra Perks: In addition to the above discount, enjoy VIP Seating and (1) Complimentary Glass of Wine during the Welcome Reception!
- SEATING REQUESTS: at checkout in the "notes" section, please provide the names of everyone in your party and let us know if you have any requests to sit with another group and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- INSTANT TICKETS: After purchasing your ticket online, a PDF voucher will be sent to the email address attached to the order.*
Your Wine Dinner Ticket Includes:
6-6:30pm: Welcome Reception at the Fort William Henry Tankard Tavern, featuring exclusive tastings of our newest wine, fun games, wine, cheese, featured wine cocktails at the cash bar, food samples from a guest vendor & more!
6:30-9pm: Five-Course Seated Dinner prepared by the talented Chef Dan Palmer of the Fort William Henry Hotel. Each course is both prepared with and paired with the perfect Adirondack Winery Wine (approx 3 oz per course) to sip and savor while you indulge in each course! (Menu coming soon, featuring a wine-infused soup, salad, palate cleanser, duet entree, and dessert!)
Souvenir Wine Glass to take home with you
Fun games and prizes throughout the night
An exclusive sampling of our newest wine release
Automatic entry into the night's raffles (you could win a case of wine, a wine club membership, Adk Wine & Food Fest Tickets & more!)
After Party 9pm+: Hang around at the Tankard Tavern and visit with old and new friends, dance the night away to music by DJ Duane Bullard of Mobile Sound Unlimited, and enjoy a few more of our specialty wine cocktails at the bar!
P.S.: Headed to the party? You can order wine ahead of time at in-store prices and we'll bring it to the party for you for pickup! Call 518-668-9463 today to place your order! Gold Club members save up to 25% off wine and Case Club save up to 20% wine with this special promotion. Call and ask about it today and click here to review your discounts...
Join us as we "Cheers to the Years" and celebrate our 11th anniversary with other events and activities all weekend long, including:
- Friday, April 12th - Sunday, April 14th 11am to 6pm: Cheers to the Years at the Tasting Room - Enjoy a special 11th Anniversary Ultimate Wine Tasting Package featuring locally made fine foods, especially paired with our wines; Games, Prizes, Wine Cocktails, Vendor visits with food samples & crafting activities and more!
- Friday, April 12th 6pm-9pm: Pizza & Wine @ Tankard Tavern at Fort William Henry (Pizzas & Wine Pairing, special wine cocktails, a la carte pricing, no tickets or reservations necessary)
- Saturday, April 13th 1-3pm: Enjoy a Q&A at the Winery with owners, Mike & Sasha, plus a behind the scenes tour! (Limited to Gold Club Members, by Invite Only)
- Sunday, April 14 7-11am: Wine Infused Breakfast Buffet featuring your breakfast favorites kicked up a notch with your favorite Adirondack Winery wines! Also, enjoy wine infused Bloody Mary's and Mimosas at the cash bar! (a la carte pricing, no tickets or reservations necessary)
Make a weekend out of it with a special room rate just for Adirondack Winery 11th Anniversary attendees!
The Fort William Henry Hotel offers upscale lodging accommodations with the perfect mix of historical elegance and today’s conveniences. From the traditional grace of the Grand Hotel to the comfort of the Premium East and Standard West rooms, all of their accommodations enjoy access to extensive amenities, including an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi, an Olympic-size outdoor pool, and three restaurants, all on resort grounds.
Friday-Saturday Room Rates available at unbeatable prices: Premium Rooms $89/night; Grand Hotel Rooms $99 (*Just call 518-668-3081 and tell them you're staying for Adirondack Winery's 11th Anniversary to book!)
WINE DINNER DRESS CODE: "Casual Dressy"
This dress code calls for a just slightly dressier version of your most casual look. For women, dress up your go-to pair of pants with a fun pair of ankle boots, add heels to elevate flared jeans, or pair a jumpsuit with a collared shirt. For guys, dress up your favorite pair of clean-cut jeans with a blazer and you'll be good to go; or wear a nice pair of khakis with a classic button-down shirt - tie optional. Fool-proof Outfit: Black pants, a blouse, and ankle boots for women, and jeans and a sports coat for men.
Check back soon for more news on this incredible weekend!