Party Package and Group Reservation Policies
Group Size: Reservations are only accepted for Party Package Bookings and Groups or 8 or more.
- Groups of less than 8 guests are welcome to taste during all hours of operation.
Advance Notice: Please make reservations at least 2 weeks in advance for staffing purposes. ***All reservations made are not guaranteed*** An associate will get back to you, approving the day and time.
Discounts: Party Package guests receive 10% off wine and accessory purchases at the time of their tasting session, standard group reservations do not receive this discount.
- Wine Tasting and accessory discounts cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts, including the package price.
- Base Party Package price must be paid in full at time of reservation. Additional group members may be added anytime thereafter for an ala carte price.
- For tasting-only group reservations, we prefer full payment in advance. If that method is not possible, we require a deposit of at least 50% of the reservation. The balance due may be paid at the time of your visit.
Refund Policy: If a group cancels at least 24 hours prior to their reservation, a full refund will be issued. If a group does not arrive within their scheduled reservation window, and does not contact Adirondack Winery to cancel or attempt to reschedule within 24 hours of their original reservation time; then no refunds will be issued.
- Party Packages: Personalized label bottle, accessories, & glasses will be available for pick-up. We can offer the rest of the package price in store credit only
Reservation Times: Our reservation times are based on specific ‘reservation windows.’ Your group can arrive any time within your reserved window, and you can expect your tasting to last somewhere between 25 and 45 minutes, depending on the pace of your group. There is always a possibility that there may not be enough space available four your entire group immediately upon arrival, and there may be a wait of up to 15 minutes. During the wait, you’ll be able to purchase our available wine cocktail of the day, or you can peruse our retail space, where we carry a variety of fun items!
Tasting Space: Please understand that our tasting rooms feature a standing tasting bar. We do not have a private room or seating, and we may require your party guests to squeeze together with other guests while tasting.
Non-Tasting Guests: Space is only available for members of the group participating in the tasting.
ID: Guests must present a valid photo ID showing age 21+ to taste.
- If guests plan to bring non-tasters into the winery, they may not be able to stand at the bar. If guests are under 21 they may be asked to step away from the bar. If such guests are seen handling wine they may be asked to leave the premises and purchases may be denied to avoid the appearance of breaking State and Federal laws.
Behavior: Adirondack Winery’s Tasting Room is not a bar. We ask that you please drink responsibly, before, during and after your tasting and that safe driving is ensured.
- Our Tasting Room staff may refuse service to a member of your party if they are intoxicated or acting irresponsibly. We may request this member(s) of your group be removed from the tasting room. No refunds will be issued if any members of your group are required to leave due to lack of ID, intoxication or unacceptable behavior.
To make a reservation request, contact us via email at email@example.com
For those groups wishing to “notify us” that they plan to visit - We will not reserve a time block for groups who do not provide credit card info or pay a deposit up front. If the bar is full, or staff is unable to accommodate both the group and other guests at the time of arrival, the group may wait for available space or return when there is more staff, or at a slower time, so that all guests may have the best possible experience.