LARGE GROUP TASTING EXPERIENCE POLICIES
Group Size: Reservations are accepted for Groups of 8 or more during our regular operating hours.
Lake George Tasting Room:
- We can accommodate up to 20 guests at one reservation time at our Lake George Tasting Room. If your group is larger than 20, we may have to break up your group into two separate reservation time slots. We often recommend the other half of your group shop nearby shops or visit the Park and lakeside pier while the first half of the group is tasting with us.
Bolton Landing Tasting Room:
- We can accommodate up to 50 guests at one reservation time at our Bolton Landing Tasting Room.
Scheduling: Group reservation times will be considered on a case-by-case basis by our General Manager. Holiday weekend and peak season weekend time slots may not be available and may incur an additional charge. Certain reservations may only be accepted outside of regular operating hours.
Reservation Timing: We will start the group when all guests have arrived. If the group is more than 15 minutes late, we will attempt to reschedule or re-accommodate. If that is not possible, no refund will be issued.
Reservation Length: The allotted time is a 30-minute window for your group. If your group is late, this will cut into the allotted window and your time may not be extended.
Advance Notice Required: Reservations must be finalized at least 2 weeks in advance.
Payment: Your reservation is not confirmed until full payment has been made.
Refund Policy: A minimum of 1 week notice prior to your reservation is required for cancellation or reductions in group size, in order to be eligible for a full refund. Such notice must be given via phone (518-668-WINE) AND email (ilovewine@AdirondackWinery.com) along with the reason for the cancellation. If a group does not arrive within their scheduled reservation window and does not contact Adirondack Winery to cancel or attempt to reschedule within 48 hours of their original reservation time; then no refunds will be issued.
- If “Guest of Honor” items were part of your reservation (i.e., the Personalized bottle, Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler) those items will be available for pick-up in the event of a cancellation. Store credit may be available for the remainder of the reservation fees in the event of cancellation with appropriate notice.
Tasting Space: Please understand that Adirondack Winery's Tasting Rooms are licensed New York State Satellite Retail Locations; therefore, we are only licensed to pour tastings of our wines and sell bottles for off-premise consumption. We do not serve wine by the glass, provide seating (although limited stools are available for handicap or injured guests), or other traditional "wine bar" amenities. Our Lake George Tasting Room DOES NOT include a restroom, while Bolton Landing does.
- Large group reservations do not have a “private space”. A section of our bar will be reserved for your group guests. The space is open to the public and your guests will be served alongside our regular customers. Space may be limited for your party based on how many customers we have in the space at any time.
ID / Non-Tasting Guests: Guests must present a valid photo ID (United States Driver’s License or DMV issued Non-Driver ID, Passport, or Military ID) showing age 21+ to taste. Space is only reserved for members of the group participating in the tasting.
• If guests are under 21 and are seen handling wine, they may be asked to leave the premises and purchases may be denied, avoiding the appearance of breaking State and Federal laws.
Behavior: Adirondack Winery’s Tasting Room is not a bar. We ask that you please drink responsibly, before, during and after your tasting and that safe driving is ensured. Our Tasting Room staff may refuse service to a member of your party if they are intoxicated or acting irresponsibly. We may request this member(s) of your group be removed from the tasting room. No refunds will be issued if any members of your group are required to leave due to lack of ID, intoxication or unacceptable behavior.