Sunny Day Mojito
August 22, 2017
- 4 ozs Sunny Day (Pineapple Infused Vignoles)
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 1 tbsp Simple Syrup
- 4 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Club Soda
- Crushed Ice
- Squeeze 1 lime wedge into a glass, add mint leaves, and pour simple syrup over.
- Muddle for about 15 seconds – you want to gently bruise the mint to release its flavor, don’t be too rough.
- Add crushed ice. Pour Sunny Day over ice and top off with club soda.
- Stir well. Garnish with remaining lime wedge and enjoy!
Bonus: Not a fan of pineapple? This recipe also tastes great with Lake Winds White (mango infused)!