Adirondack Winery is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us in the following ways.
Phone or Text: (518) 576-7050. This is a phone or text line that is monitored 24 hours, 7 days per week by an Adirondack Winery employee. If we are on the other line when you call, you may leave a message and we will do our best to return your call within 24 hours.
- Email: email@example.com. This email address is monitored Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm and we will do our best to reply to emails within 24 hours.
- Chat: at the bottom of the pages of this website is a link to click to chat with us via an instant messaging service. We will do our best to answer these inquiries during business hours as soon as possible.
- Facebook Messenger: Adirondack Winery's Facebook page is regularly monitored. We do our best to answer all direct messages as soon as possible. Find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/Adirondack.Winery.NY
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 116, Glens Falls, NY 12801
- Visit us in Person at our Queensbury Headquarters, Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm at 395 Big Bay Road, Queensbury, NY 12804
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF menus or files on this website. Visit this link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
We are currently working with our website platform provider, Wine Direct.com to have our website be in accordance with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements needed to meet these guidelines over time.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please feel free to contact us via the methods listed above.