Garlic Mushrooms with Red Wine Sauce
- 2 tbsps Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup Red wine
- 16 ozs Mushrooms
- 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- 2 tbsps Chopped parsley
1. Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Once butter is melted and begins to bubble, add in garlic, stirring frequently until it turns golden. About 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Stir in red wine and return mixture to a simmer.
4. Add in mushrooms and toss to coat with sauce. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
5. Remove lid, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking on medium-low heat for an additional 5-8 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through and the bottoms are golden.
6. Drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle parsley over the top and serve.