Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider
- 1/2 Gallon Apple cider
- 3/4 Bottle of Chardonnay
- 4 Sticks of Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Vanilla bean split lengthwise
- 4 tbsps Honey
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries or apple chunks
1. Bring cider and all spiced to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. When on low heat, add the wine. Do not boil again to prevent the alcohol from evaporating.
4. Add the cranberries or apples and simmer for 3-4 more minutes then serve!