We offer a completely unique winery curated experience for your private event at our Brand-New Queensbury headquarters!
About the Space
Completed in May 2022, our brand-new headquarters in Queensbury features a 2,226 square-foot upper-level event space! Inspired by Adirondack Winery's Modern Adirondack brand, this blank canvas features an elegant industrial rustic motif with oakwood floors, light gray and black colors, beautiful lighting complete with chandeliers and bistro lights! The space boasts an abundance of natural light AND large windows overlooking our state-of-the-art winery production facility, so you can catch a glimpse of our talented wine makers in action!
Our rustic elegant in-house decor includes used wine barrels, antique rustic solid pine farmhouse-style tables with burlap runners, accompanied by pecan wood cross back farmhouse chairs w/ comfortable padded seats, and a picture-perfect feature wall covered with Ivy and boasting an Adirondack Winery barrel head! There is the opportunity to utilize this decor or bring in your own.
State-of-the-Art audio visual and technology are also part of this brand-new space! With free wi-fi, ample electric, a sound system capable of playing background music while you speak over a wireless microphone, two televisions ready to play your custom content, and a 120" drop-down projection screen system; you will be able to deliver any content to your guests you wish!
How many people do we accommodate?
- 85 people (seated at farmhouse style rectangular tables or traditional rounds)
- 75 people (classroom style rectangular tables)
- Note: this upstairs space is NOT handicap accessible
Types of events we will host
- Birthday & Anniversary Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bridal Showers & Baby Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Family Reunions
- Corporate meetings
- Networking Functions
- Team Building
- Company Parties
- Your vision & more!
Wine & Food
At Adirondack Winery, we believe that Wine and Food are at the heart of every great party!
- Our unique beverage package is guaranteed to be like no other - an experience in and of itself! We will offer a wide selection of wines for your guests to enjoy at your event, with the ability to try many different wines and find your new favorite, or just keep going back for the wine that you love the most! All of this while you overlook our winery production area!
- We believe in supporting our fellow local producers, and will also soon be offering New York beers, spirits and ciders as well!
- Sparkling water, coffee, iced tea, lemonade, soda, and juices also available.
- Please note, outside beverage is prohibited.
- Our specialty is Charcuterie Boards that will WOW your guests! Nothing goes better with wine than gourmet cheese, bread, crackers, fruit, chocolate and more! We have carefully curated locally produced, gourmet and wine-infused ingredients for our charcuterie boards that will satisfy the taste buds of your guests.
- Meat & Cheese Boards, Fruit / Dessert Boards, Brunch Boards, Gluten Free options, and more available.
- Caterers, welcome! If you're looking for more food than we provide on-site, we are happy to provide you with our list of approved caterers who understand how to deliver amazing events in our space! Please note, Adirondack Winery does not have a full kitchen, prep kitchen only.
One of Adirondack Winery's Core Values is to create WOW experiences for our guests every day. We don't want this to be any different for each and every one of your guests! For this reason, we offer some unique add-on experiences available to you as upgrades to your event.
- Wine Wisdom - Lead by our knowledge wine concierge(s), your guests will get to try 7 different Adirondack Winery wines, are taught the "Six S's of Wine Tasting" and heighten their senses by smelling elements and tasting flavors that you can sense in our wines. Souvenir wine glass included. *Food pairings optional for additional charge
- Uncork & Craft - Lead by a fun and crafty wine associate, your guests will be lead through creating a wine-related craft, such as decorated wine bottles or glasses, signs, crafts with corks, etc. They will leave with their unique creations and a souvenir wine glass!
- Winery Tour - Lead by a knowledge winery tour guide, your guests will learn how we make Adirondack Winery wines and walk through our brand new wine making facility!
- Vino & Vinyasa - Our resident Yoga instructor, Heather Prindle, will lead your group through a relaxing and invigorating 1 hour "Awakening Yoga" class, appropriate for beginners or advanced Yogi's of all ages! Yoga mats and blocks provided, if needed. Option to follow the class with our Winery Brunch Experience, which includes Mimosas and/or Bloody Mary's, accompanied by a delectable brunch charcuterie spread!
If you’re interested in holding an event at our Queensbury Tasting Room please click here to fill out an interest form and we will follow up soon! (currently accepting inquiries for June onward).
Call 518-668-WINE x33 or email our Asst. Manager of Special Events, Liza Boucher, for more information.
Click here for the latest on our new building progress!