Important Information About Your Pickup!
Our locations in Lake George, Bolton Landing & Queensbury are open for curbside pickup during normal business hours! (Need us outside of business hours? Just ask!) Click here for hours and directions.
You can arrange for a pickup by ordering online at adkwinery.com and selecting “NY” as the shipping state, and then choosing one of our locations as your pickup location. Or simply call us at 518-668-WINE.
Please allow for up to 24 hours for your order to be fulfilled, during business hours of the pickup location only.
Need it faster? Give us a call and we will do our best to fulfill your order ASAP!
Also, please note the following:
- Adirondack Winery will contact you via email or phone / text when your order is ready to be picked up.
- You have 13 weeks to pick up your order, contact us if something prevents you from picking your order up by that time.
- After 13 weeks, Adirondack will attempt to contact via phone, text and/or email 3 times.
- If we do not hear from you within 1 week from these contact attempts, this will result in the wine being placed back into inventory, including a $15 restocking fee.
- You will receive a voucher for store credit in the amount of your original order, minus the $15 restocking fee, which can be used online or in store to purchase wine or merchandise.
A note about picking an order up at our Lake George location: IF CURBSIDE PARKING IS UNAVAILABLE IN FRONT OF OUR STORE, please pull into our back parking lot behind our Tasting Room on Iroquois Ave. and ring the doorbell and we will bring the order out to you.