Drunken Cranberry Sauce
November 17, 2016
This wine infused twist on cranberry sauce is simple to make and is the perfect addition to any turkey dinner.
- 1/4 cup Pinot Gris
- 12 ozs Fresh Cranberries
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored, chopped)
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 cup Water
- Cook the cranberries, sugar, water and wine in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the skins pop open.
- Zest and juice orange and lemon.
- Add the apple, zests, and juices and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the heat, let cool and serve chilled.