Apple Blossom Cocktail
September 14, 2018
Inspired by the local Apple picking season, we experimented with our Orchard Blossom (green apple infused semi-sweet white wine) and came up with this delicious recipe, combining our apple wine, cider, cinnamon and a bit of sweet! Enjoy!
- 1 bottle Orchard Blossom Wine
- 1 bottle Pinot Gris Wine
- 1 Liter Sparkling Cider
- 1 Liter Seltzer (plain)
- 1 green apple, diced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup Simple Syrup (or to taste, add slowly)
- 1/2 Half of a 5lb bag - depending on serving container
- Pour the Orchard Blossom and Pinot Gris into a pitcher
- Dice 1 green apple (leave skins for color)
- Throw apple and 2 cinnamon sticks in and stir, then refrigerate for a few hours.
- Add Sparkling Cider and Seltzer into the pitcher and stir.
- Add Ice.
- Add Simple Syrup to desired sweetness.
- Garnish with an apple slice when serving.