Brittany's Famous Blueberry Brownies
March 4, 2021
These chewy chocolate blueberry wine brownies are the delicious dessert you never knew you needed! One of our staff members came up with this famous recipe; it is a staple in her home as it will be in yours after you try them for the first time!
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 5 ozs unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into pieces
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Blue Twilight
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottle and sides of a 9-inch square pan.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Cool slightly
3. In medium bowl, beat sugar, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes. Beat in chocolate mixture on low speed. Beat in flour just until blended. Stir in walnuts and wine, then spread in pan.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or just until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan. Cool completely in pan and then top with powdered sugar to create a delicious glaze.