Brittany's Famous Blueberry Brownies
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 5 ozs unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into pieces
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Blue Twilight
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottle and sides of a 9-inch square pan.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Cool slightly
3. In medium bowl, beat sugar, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes. Beat in chocolate mixture on low speed. Beat in flour just until blended. Stir in walnuts and wine, then spread in pan.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or just until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan. Cool completely in pan and then top with powdered sugar to create a delicious glaze.