Chocolate Cake Balls
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 3ox Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine (we recommend Blue Twilight, Amethyst Sunset, or Merlot)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Bake in a cake pop maker according to manufacturer's instructions; or bake in a bundt pan at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
3. To make a glaze: mix 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 tbsp of cocoa. Add 2-4 tsp of red wine until the right consistency is reached. Drizzle the glaze over cooled cake balls.