December 8, 2020
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Christmas Sangria rocks! Made with our best-selling wine, Red Carriage, this festive sangria is the perfect way to celebrate the holidays and ring in the new year!
- 1 Bottle of Red Carriage
- 3/4 cup Sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup Cranberries, halved
- 3/4 cup Cranberries, whole
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, chopped
- 3 Rosemary sprigs
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher
2. Stir together with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolve
3. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving!
Christmas Sangria made with cranberry infused wine! ##smallbusinesstiktok ##happyholidays ##holidayaesthetic ##holidaycountdown ##holidaydrinks ##drinktok♬ Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee