Easy Peasy Coleslaw
May 15, 2020
This coleslaw recipe can be made with 2 different Adirondack Winery wines!
- 1 bag of bagged coleslaw
- 2 Honeycrisp apples
- 1 Jar of Marie's (or other high quality) Coleslaw Dressing
- 3 tbsps Seyval Blanc OR Orchard Blossom
- Empty bag of coleslaw into bowl
- Julienne apples (no need to peel)
- Toss apples with coleslaw
- Add wine and pour on enough dressing to coat (don’t overdo it or you will have coleslaw soup)
- Use Seyval Blanc if you like dry or Orchard Blossom if you prefer your coleslaw sweet!
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours