Fresh Mango Salsa with Lake Winds White
September 1, 2016
This fresh salsa is delicious with tortilla chips, but also goes great with any grilled meats or seafood- try it with grilled shrimp, chicken, pork chops or even baked fish!
- 1 pint Fresh Roma Tomatoes (about 8)
- 2 Mangos
- 8 Fresh Mild Peppers (Cubanelle or Hungarian Wax)
- 1 Large Onion
- 4 peaches
- 2 Limes (juiced)
- 2 ears Corn on the Cob
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Lake Winds White (to taste)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Cumin
Prep Fruits & Veggies:
- Chop ends off of tomatoes, quarter, and set aside.
- Peel and pit mango. How to cut a mango
- Peel and Pit Peaches. How to cut peaches
- Remove seeds from peppers.
- Peel and quarter onion.
- Microwave corn on the cob on high for 3 minutes, set aside & let cool, then cut off kernels.
- Microwave limes for 15 seconds each, then roll on counter to loosen juices.
Assemble the Salsa:
Place tomatoes, mango, peaches peppers, onion, cumin, salt, cayenne and lime juice into food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are mixed and roughly chopped.
- Remove to a bowl (if you don’t have a food processor just chop everything finely and mix by hand in a large bowl)
- Add ½ of vinegar and ½ of Lake Winds White. Mix, and add more liquid until salsa has reached your desired consistency.
- Add corn kernels. Enjoy!