Gewurztraminer Shrimp with Garlic & Parsley
- 4 tbsps Olive oil
- 4 Cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 lb Medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- 2 tbsps Gewurztraminer
- 2 tbsps Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Warm olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and saute for 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Increase the heat to high, add the shrimp, lemon juice and Gewurztraminer, stir well and saute until the shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout about 3-5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
*Recipe adapted from Melangery.com recipe for Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley.