Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider
December 10, 2014
- 1/2 Gallon Apple cider
- 1/2 Bottle of Chardonnay
- 1/2 Bottle of Orchard Blossom
- 4 Sticks of Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Vanilla bean split lengthwise
- 4 tbsps Honey
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries or apple chunks
- Bring cider and all spices to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- When on low heat, add the wine. Do not boil again to prevent the alcohol from evaporating.
- Add the cranberries or apples and simmer for 3-4 more minutes then serve!
- Keep on a crockpot for a few hours to serve at a party or event!
*Recipe adapted from Yummly.com recipe for Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider.