Iced Wine Parfait
May 15, 2020
Everything's a little more fun and a whole lot sweeter with Vidal Blanc!
- 2 cups Green Seedless Grapes
- 2 cups Red or Black Seedless Grapes
- 2 cups Marscarpone Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1 Bottle of Vidal Blanc
- Slice all the grapes in half and put in large container. Fill with the entire bottle of Vidal Blanc. Put in refrigerator to sit overnight.
- The next day, take the mascarpone cheese, add the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Take the grapes and wine from the refrigerator. Strain out the grapes and keep reserve wine.
- Put a dollop of the cheese mixture in a parfait or wine glass, spoon grapes over the top.
- Serve the reserved Vidal Blanc with the dessert.