May 8, 2019
Sit back and relax with this delicious cocktail made with culinary lavender from Lavenlair! Try with our Semi-Sweet Riesling OR Cabernet Franc Rosé!
- 6 cups Water
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Culinary Lavender
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Semi-Sweet Riesling or Cab Franc Rosé
First, make the concentrate:
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Then pour the boiled water over the sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Immediately add culinary lavender and let steep.
- Half lemons and squeeze until there is 1 cup of juice (or use lemon juice).
- Let the concentrate steep in the fridge for at least 2 days for the best results.
When ready to serve, remove the lavender buds from the concentrate. Add remaining water (2 cups) and choice of wine. Enjoy!