Penne Parmesan with Wine & Grilled Vegetables
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 2 ozs Olive Oil
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (Grilled & Julienne)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Grilled & Julienne)
- 1/2 Carrot (Grilled & Julienne)
- 1/4 Yellow Onion (Grilled & Julienne)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Sliced & Peeled
- 4 ozs White Wine
- 4 ozs Chicken Stock
- 3 ozs Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 2 ozs Romano Cheese (Grated)
- 1/2 Roma Tomato (Diced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
We recommend using Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer or Seyval Blanc
1. Cook pasta until firm.
2. Dredge & grill vegetables.
3. Heat olive oil and garlic in a large skillet. Add White Wine, chicken stock, parmesan & romano cheese and warm.
4. When all ingredients are hot, toss together.
5. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley to serve.
*Recipe courtesy of Rainer's Gourmet Inspirations adapted from TheScrumptiousPumpkin.com recipe for Grilled Vegetable Pasta with White Wine and Parmesan.