Pineapple BBQ Chicken
- 4 whole chicken breast (not boneless)
- 1 cup BBQ rub
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup Sunny Day
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsps brown sugar (loosely packed)
- 1 tbsp Jackie's BBQ Rub
- Take chicken breast, rinse and pat dry with paper towels
- Cover with BBQ Rub – DO NOT RUB IN!
- Wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate 4 hours
- Meanwhile, make Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- After 4 hours, remove chicken from refrigerator, remove foil and toss (you cannot reuse as it has raw chicken juices on it)
- Put chicken in new foil – each separately
- Preheat grill to medium
- Place chicken on grill over indirect heat. If there is room, put a pan of water in.
- Grill on indirect heat for 30-40 mins, until juices run clear
- Remove chicken from foil and place back on grill rack, still using indirect heat.
- Slather with Pineapple BBQ Sauce and grill on each side twice, 5 mins each. Then remove and enjoy!
Pineapple BBQ Sauce:
- Put all ingredients into saucepan and simmer until reduced to 1 ½ Cups (sauce should coat the back of a wooden spoon).
- Remove from heat and cool.
Cook up your very own wine-infused BBQ at home! This bundle includes a wine-infused BBQ recipe book written by our very own Jackie Donovan! As well as 6 wines to help you make a delicious wine-infused BBQ and wine cocktails in your own backyard! All wines mentioned in the recipe book are included in this bundle