Raspberry Chardonnay Trifles
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Chardonnay
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
Recipe from Sugar Spun Run
1. Combine Chardonnay and ¼ cup sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir.
2. Bring mixture to a slow boil and cook until liquid is reduced to about just ½ cup.
3. Remove from heat and add raspberries, stir to combine. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
4. To prepare trifles, gently press angel food cake pieces into the bottom of 6 wine glasses. Layer with whipped cream, and then top with raspberry
sauce. Top with another layer of angel food cake pieces, then more raspberry sauce, then a final topping of whipped cream.
5. Top off with fresh raspberries, if desired, and serve immediately
@adkwinery Raspberry Chardonnay Trifles for Valentine’s Day! #wine #umyeah #newyear #recipesoftiktok #valentinesday #winetok #desserttiktok #dessertrecipe ♬ Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - Edison Lighthouse