March 16, 2016
Go green this St. Patty's Day with this deliciously sweet wine cocktail with a festive green color!
- 1 bottle Adirondack Winery Pinot Gris
- 1 bottle Adirondack Winery Orchard Blossom
- 1 cup Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/2 cup White Pear Juice
- 2 diced Granny Smith Apples
- *Optional Green Food Coloring
- *Optional Fresh Rosemary sprig for garnish
- Combine the wine, pear juice and diced apples, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours, allowing the ingredients to marinate.
- When it's time to serve, add the soda and to the container – add a few drops of food coloring to get extra festive.
- Garnish with rosemary before serving and enjoy!