Soaring Strawberry Basil Fizz
May 12, 2016
- 1 Bottle Soaring Strawberry
- 1 Bottle Lemon-Lime Seltzer
- 10 Large Strawberries, Sliced
- 10 Blackberries
- 5-10 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon
- 2 tbsps White Sugar
- Place sliced strawberries and blackberries in the bottom of your pitcher.
- Sprinkle with sugar, set aside and let sugar “melt” into berries for about 10 minutes. (this helps bring out the flavor of the berries)
- Meanwhile, slice lemon half into wedges, and wash basil leaves.
- After berries have marinated with sugar, add 5-10 basil leaves, and crush berries and basil with back of a wooden spoon.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over crushed berry and basil mixture, then mix.
- Pour in one bottle of Soaring Strawberry.
- Cover Pitcher and Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, fill glass ½ way with Strawberry Mixture, and top with Lemon Lime Seltzer. Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!