Soaring Strawberry Shortcake
- 4 cups Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Soaring Strawberry
- 6 Sliced Dessert Cakes (or Biscuits)
- Whipped Cream
- Rinse and dry strawberries.
- Then cut into quarter sized pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the strawberries until it is a thick liquid texture...you still want chunks of strawberries in this mix.
- Add your sugar and stir. Give it a taste...if you want to add more sugar feel free to do so!
- Then add the wine and mix everything together.
- Place in the fridge to allow the wine to soak into the strawberries.
- The longer you leave it in, the more savory and tasty it will be!
For a faster and simpler route, use sliced dessert cakes from your local grocery store. For a more authentic and homemade taste, make your own biscuits! Place dessert cake or biscuit on a plate. Take out your strawberry mixture and place your desired amount on top. Last but certainly not least...add your whip cream and enjoy!