White Wine Cake
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 3oz Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup White Wine (we recommend Orchard Blossom, Soaring Strawberry, Prospect Mountain White, or Gewurztraminer)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Bake in a cake pop maker according to manufacturer's instructions; or bake in a bundt pan at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
3. To make a glaze: mix 2 cups confectioners sugar with 2-4 tsp of white wine untile the right consistency is reached. Drizzle the glaze over colled cake balls.