Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs
December 9, 2014
- 1 (1lb 10oz) bag of Italian style meatballs (*or use your own Italian style meatball recipe using apprx 1.5lbs of ground beef)
- 16 ozs Can of Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1 750ml bottle of Adirondack Winery Pinot Noir
- 1 tsp Spicy brown mustard
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions or following your own meatball recipe.
- In a saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, Pinot Noir and mustard. Whisk to combine over medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and pour the sauce over meatballs & serve immediately or place in a crockpot on the lowest heat setting to keep warm.
*Recipe adapted from JuliesEatsandTreats.com recipe for Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs.
I'm sorry, we are currently Out of Stock on this item. Please inquire further if you would like to know if and when this item would be back in stock.
Currently out of Stock. Inquire about Return.