Red Wine Hot Chocolate
January 24, 2020
Who knew Pinot Noir would bring hot chocolate to the next level? This creamy delicious hot chocolate made with our "Crashing Waters" Pinot Noir is sure to warm you up during the long, cold winter!
- 1 Pinot Noir
- 6 cups Whole Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Barkeater Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsps Salt
1) Combine chocolate chips, cocoa mix, sugar, salt, wine in slow-cooker.
2) Cook on high for 1 hour, whisking every 20 minutes.
3) Hot cocoa is ready to be served!