Sauv Blanc Citrus Sangria
July 21, 2016
- 1 bottle Adirondack Winery Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup Orange or Lemon Liqueur
- 2 tbsps Superfine Sugar
- 1 Orange (juiced)
- 1 Orange (sliced)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- Club Soda
- Combine your Sauvignon Blanc, liqueur and sugar in a large container.
- Juice one orange and add to the wine mixture.
- Slice one medium-sized orange and one lemon, and add fruit rounds to the mixture.
- Refrigerate 6-12 hours.
- When it's time to serve, pour the fruit-infused mixture into a glass of your choice over ice.
- Top with club soda and enjoy! You can choose to garnish with fresh fruit or fruit from the mixture or not at all.
Currently out of Stock. Inquire about Return.